Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Stories: The Most Beautiful Dress

Our one week countdown to Valentine's Day is complete! Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! You are all beautiful.  ♥

Love Story: The Most Beautiful Dress


I can't believe that it's been almost three years since the hubby asked me to marry him. He didn't get down on one knee. He was still in the process of having my ring made. He just looked at me one night and said, "Can I ask you a question?" In my head, I thought, yes, I'll marry you, but then he actually said it. He told me how much he loved me. How much living the rest of his life with me would mean to him. I cried. Of course I said yes. Of course I called my mom.

Three years. So much has changed since then and yet so much has stayed the same.

I love when people ask, "so how is married life treating you?" I'm not exactly sure how to answer that. It's exactly like any relationship in your life.  There are ups and downs.  At some moments you hate each other.  But more often then not, you see the love you have in the reflection of each others eyes. You make compromises.  You feel love.  You feel your emotions.


He still indulges my quirky, dorky side.  He says nothing about my dress habit— lucky me, after a 7-month engagement I got to wear the most beautiful dress a girl could ever wear.




See the previous Love Stories here! If you would like to submit your story and join our Ruche Blogger Family, please send an e-mail to blog@shopruche.com. You may attach up to 5 photos. Please try to keep your stories to a 1200 word limit. You will receive an e-mail if your story is selected.

P.S. Have you seen our wedding announcement yet?

1 comment:

Redheaded Daybook said...

omgoodness!!! you two are just adorable :)

and i LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress
perfect